Thursday 13 October 2011

Disney AMV

I found some of these cool video when I was on YouTube. They are really awesome. Some videos take songs and mix it with the animation. And some take movie trailers and put in some disney animation. 

The best thing is... They Flow! Especially Mean Disney Girls by pinkwhig. It's really awesome. The expression and the lip sync is there, as if you are really watching a mean girl (disney version) trailer. I won't say much as I do not want to spoil the fun.

Mean Disney Girls

Sexy, Naughty, Disney 

"One Man Disney Movie" Nick Pitera Disney Medley Music Video



All I can say is... pure awesomeness.... He is truly talented. 
He can even sing in such a high notes in a girl's voice. 
When I first watch it without reading the description, I thought it was just some guy acting in from of the microphone of some of the Disney's song. 
Then, I began reading the comment and description and found out that he was the one singing it. 
Waoh! o_o
I want to sing high notes too!!!!!


The Bride Wars - Anastasia and Jasmine style


Pirates of Atlantis

Disney and the Deathly Hallows

He Said, She Said

0 comments:

Post a Comment