Friday 30 September 2011

07 ghost downloads


Ok. Whenever I started getting addicted to an anime/ manga. I would start doing my 'research' So here is what I found. All these downloads lead to another website. Some website may contain the same downlaods as backup if the other websites fail.

But if you want to find more goodies like other drama. I suggest you join the livejournal 07ghost community. They have loooootttttttsss of goodies.

OST
Drama
Omake



Reminder: I just found this on the web. If the link is broken. You can email me and I will post it on this blog. However, I do not own it.

5 comments:

  1. hello

    I can't open link mangatoshokan

    can you post download of drama cd (all of them), omake (all of them), pilot chapter (all of them) ??>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry. I cannot post all the drama cd since I didn't download all of them. If you go to the 07 ghost livejournal community

      07ghost.livejournal.com

      There's actually plenty of them there. But you would have to be a member.

      As for the omake, I can't put them all in one file. But I can upload Begleiter,
      Supreme Sugar 4, Pilot & Speedster for you

      Delete
  2. May I ask, is there even Supreme Sugar 1?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you stil have some of the files? all links are down. I was fortunate to find :
    Kamisama ni Todoku Koibumi
    The Day Of Retribution
    But couldn't find any other ones.... hopefully you still have some files in your computer :D

    ReplyDelete