Wednesday 18 April 2012

Range and Versatility (Durarara Drama CD 1)

Here is the translation for the drama CD. I will try my best! Remember it's from Chinese to English! I will begin from Track 2 onwards as anni-fiesta has done a very good job on that. Arigatou gozaimasu. Anyway, there are only 3 tracks so... ENJOY!


You can download the drama CD here >>>>> Range and Versatility

Translation:
Track 1 from anni-fiesta


Track 2
Celty: However, a gun is only 5000, how did this happend? --------------(I'm not sure here) I don't even know why he sell does guns to the girl high schooler. I've been told by Orihara Izaya that at one of the busy public passage in Sunshine, hides the girl who sells secong hand gun.

Guy: Is this real? No matter how you see it, it is real anyway... What do I do? What can I use it for.

(Door knocking)

Guy: There's someone inside. To kill people, or self suicide? Who to use it on? Anyone should be fine, anyway this is a boring life. In this boring world, everything doesn't matter.


(Door knocking)

Guy: The one beside is empty! I want to try shooting, no matter who I shoot, it doesn't matter...


(Door knocking)

Guy: Shut up! You might also wanted to use this bathroom only, I'm different than you, I am worrying over here! With a fool like you who only wants to use the bathroom is not the same, if you understand then go to the other one!!

Guy: Eh?! What-What is happening?
Celty: I think you have overdone it. But, I'm not the one who knock the door.
Shizuo: Ern... Ooh Ah Ah Ah Ah!!! (well, basically it's Shizuo getting angry)

Guy: Wah Ah Ah Ah Ah!
Celty: I just watch Shizuo tear  the door down and throw it to the other side.
Shizuo: Ern... Ha!!
Celty: At last, there's only the Western style toilet bowl and a frighten youth.

Shizuo: Who did you say was a fool, ah?!
Guy: Sor-sorry...
Shizuo: I have always been using this cubicle. If you understand then get out of my way.
Guy: Yes
Shizuo: Hu...Ern? Celty, you... turn around.

Celty: I have asked Shizuo to catch that dumbstruck youth, get the gun back, and ask where did he get the gun. Although it is not a very useful information, but the one who sell the gun is a girl about 30 years old.  The price was one million. This also means that someone is selling the gun at an unfixed price.
Izaya: That's not nice porter, did you not know I hate Shizu-chan? You went and borrow his strength, you really don't know how to make someone happy~ Nevermind, the next one is also a high schooler, but this time is a boy.


Kida: But~ Just to say~ I, who come out once every 500 years, Kida Masaomi sama, have been waiting here for half a day and no girl have come to flirt with me. Must be because at this period, the girls are not having a good situation...
Mikado: Erm, Kida, flirt or whatever is not important. I'm so tired.
Kida: Miakdo! You cannot say such dishearten words! Both of us can create a revolution every one hundred. To me, although I wanted to change my name to Kida Revolution, back a million step, at least call me Kida Peak Revolution.
Mikado: Your dry humour has already make me loss all my energy.

(Black motorbike sound)
Kida: Wa~ That, is the black motorbike.
Mikado: Really. Don't you feel that she is looking this way?
Kida: Ern.

(Black motorbike sound)
Mikado: She left. What happend...?
Kida: It seems that the headless rider has also submit to my charm.
Mikado: Is it really like that?
Kida: If not is there any other reason.

Celty: It seems like they are not the one. One of them look really innocent, while the other one looks like he never have a gun in his life. Not long later, I have found that two person.

Is this the real deal?
Ern, no matter how you look at it, it is the real deal, and it's heavy.
Heavy does not make it real.
It does not? I'm not too sure.
Try and see. Try shooting and we will know.
Haha, sure...

Celty: The patience used on high school girls does not work on the boys, because knowing what kind situation it is, then I will take the right educational measure.
Izaya: Porter, it seems you have become more violent. I just realise that~ instead of using the mouth, let action compensate for that. Although you're tired, I still need you to find the fourth gun.

Celty: Ikebukuro always have a power struggle. The blue square and the yellow scarves, after the fight, the blue square vanish without a trace and the yellow scarves lost their power. The city looks peaceful. But I know, some people from those disperse group are lurking in the dark, always around to destroy. Because of my job, I always met this type of person.

Is it really 3000?
Yes. It's 3000.
How come it feels like that someone is planning behind our back?
No matter what, it is too cheap.
Anyway, where should we use it, this way there is nothing to say.
What kind of women ah?

Around 30 years, with good body figure.
Ah, we just want to use it only, I wonder where should we shoot, just like aim at the black biker and 'Bang'
You have been hit by that bastard. But, he doesn't have any head.
Ya. None.

Ern, I feel like I am finding death.
I wanted to see it.
I say, don't say such unlucky things.
Sorry.

(Black motorbike sound)
Eh, where have I heard that sound before.
Oh?

That That...
Isn't that the black biker?
Look, it is!

Celty: I have know those bunch of scoundrel. Which means, there isn't a single good people sitting in the car. Let me say this first, I'm not a violent person, the violent one is always the opposition. So, in this situation...

Celty: Really, it is not my intention, this is what they are finding for. After I confiscated the gun, I took the action to call Orihara Izaya.
Izaya: What is it, courier? Do you hate me calling to you? It seems I am completely hated by you, but I like the porter you. That how about this, bring all the gun you confiscated to me to that place...
Cely: Anyway, just do what he said first

Track 3
Izaya: Good work as expected.Even though there is only one gun left, you can never find it. There isn't even any news about it. All I know is that, it is a beautiful woman about the age of thirty, but you can find them anywhere in the city. And there is no clue about her whereabouts. Ah, I might as well slowly collect more news. Haha, I bet you are thinking that how can an information broker like me, not have any news?! That is very suspicious. You know, that can happen occasionally. But, because it is me, so it seems that I always had something plan behind, but, there is no such thing. This matter is just as how you see it now. Do you understand what I mean?

Celty: Feeling suspicious is a definite. The confiscation of the gun is also too easy and the timing is just right. It simply feels like it was planned to be found.

Izaya: Well, that's it, if there is any problem, then contact me. I will take my leave first~

Celty: At this very moment, I feel relieve that I do not have a head. There's no need to speak a lot of unnecessary things to such a hateful person. However, I don't think he will be contacting me on this matter anymore. But, when will that last gun appear and in what kind of situation, we will see it then.

Izaya: I really like the courier. Evethough she obviously does not have a head, she is still smart. So, then, let's collect the last gun.

------------
(For the following, the woman is suppose to be 'elder woman' but I have change it to 'woman')

Woman: That was fast

Izaya: That is. Next time, do not sell dangerous things to lay person. It is too obvious. It can lead to both of us having to put our life on the line.

Woman: But the information is already out of the bag isn't it.

Izaya: But if you do want to sell, I wish you could sell it to someone who is not so obvious.

Woman: If I sell them to hoodlum, it would surely leave a trace behind.

Izaya: I wanted to ask, can you tell me what is your relationship with Shiki-sama? It's for reference.

Woman: If I tell you, will you be selling this as information to others?

Izaya: Depends on the situation.

Woman: Then I won't tell you. It will probably be the same as what you are thinking.

Izaya: Then, I will use my thoughts as information~~?

Woman: You brat, definitely not cute at all (She was actually referring to Izaya as a child as she is an elder woman. But it would be weird to put 'child' in. So it has been replaced with 'brat'.)

Izaya:  Thanks for the compliment.

Woman:  Here is the last gun.

Izaya: Thank you, and this is the note for the meeting place. As long as you tell them that 'Orihara Izaya introduce me', they would understand. Tomorrow at this time, you would be on the sea sea already.

Woman: You wouldn't be having an alliance with Shiki and decided to let me drown in the middle of the ocean?

Izaya: Of course not! As long as you are alive, I have grasp a part of Shiki's weakness.

Woman: Hehe... Definitely not a cute brat at all.

Izaya: That is the utmost compliment.

Woman: Remember, you must tell Shiki clearly that the criminal is a female.

Izaya: Why do you purposely have to make this matter so big? Miss just one small step and you could die.

Woman: That's because I wanted to cause problems for Shiki, that's all.

Izaya: Such a problematic person.

Woman: I do not want to hear that from you.

Izaya: Hehehe... That's right. I will pass every single word you have said to him.

Izaya's Monologue
On the next day, I pass every single word she said to Shiki sama. He silently listen to what I have tell him and regarded it as truth. But, it could be that he has already seen through everything or maybe even purposely letting that woman go. Anyway, he has maintain his position in the Awakasu so everything is OK. Except...

Shiki: For the gun that was not found, I will inform the higher authority that it is with me, which also means that, if anything happens to that gun, I will be responsible. Do you understand, Orihara sama?

I honestly replied "understand". Anyway, I also do not want to cause trouble, since I do not want to die early~

After bidding farewell to that woman, I felt the heavy weigh of the gun in my pocket as I thought about...

Izaya: Now... what should I do? It needs to be used anyway. Why not point it at the abdomen of the person that I do not want to see most and shoot.

-------------
Shizuo: Izaya~

Izaya: Haha, Shizu-chan, what happend?

Shizuo: This is not the time to say that. How many times do I need to say so that you do not return to Ikebukuro?!

Izaya: Shizu-chan, I do not fell like fighting with you today. How about next time?

Shizuo: There's no more next time. Everything ends today, now, this minute. Izaya~

Izaya: I see~ There's no helping it then, I will be leaving. Bye bye~

Shizuo: Stand still! You bastard!

Izaya: I cannot use it now, I need to wait for a better opportunity, an excellent one. But when is it? Only God knows.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally finish! Here it is! If there are any question, if correct me. It is quite hard to translate it directly rather than writing a summary so there might be some mistakes.

2 comments:

  1. i lol'd when i found out shizuo was the one knocking xDD

    and so i just found out this is how celty and izaya work together..

    anywho, awesum translation! cant wait to find out whats going on in the third :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for translating :DD

    ReplyDelete