Thursday 1 March 2012

Durarara AMV

K. I know this is a blog. And it shouldn't just be about the 07 ghost summary. I wanted to share what I've been seeing and watching and listenning and reading. Ya. You know what I mean. Once I get into an anime, I strated to do researching. I just cannot accept a good anime to just end. I WANT MORE!!! So this time it's Durarara. I watch it a long time ago. Now that I watch it back again. It just get me excited up again. So here are the AMV which I think did a really good job or a fairly good amount.

Love the song. And the synchronising of the video with the song. 
Please pay your attention to Izaya's gay walk around 0.53

This one is not bad too!

This one is a compilation of song to match some of the Durara scenes. I like Celty's part the best.

For girls out there only!! 

Mixture of Matrix and Durarara! 
Awesome job!
Must watch!

Using just image from the novel! 
I normally wouldn't like to see non-moving image. 
But this is surprisingly nice to watch!
Good job!



If there is any video which you think its nice. Please tell me and I might post it up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment